From Doug Arthur <dougart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webinar: Moving from Adobe Flex to HTML5 and Sencha
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 05:15:55 GMT

http://pages.sencha.com/flex-to-sencha-webinar.html?ls=sencha_twitter&ss=Flex2SenchaWebinar
> ) and throughout our campaign you will not hear me (or anyone else at
> Sencha) say one negative thing about Flex. We will be focused on
> exposing Sencha's frameworks to Flex developers looking to embrace
> HTML5 for applications. Simple as that.
>
> If you have any questions or complains, please reach out to me
> directly at ted.patrick@sencha.com.
>
> My only ask is... Please stay laser focused on making Apache Flex kick
ass.

> Regards,
>
> Ted Patrick
> Developer Relations
> Sencha

Hi Ted,

I just want to extend my thanks for your response here. I'm excited at the
opportunities we will have with Apache Flex, and how Sencha can advance my
skills, and the potential it has to impact this project and vise versa.

Good luck to you at Sencha, and see at the webinar!

- Doug