From Doug Arthur <dougart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: whiteboard
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 02:21:52 GMT
On Jan 9, 2012 5:01 PM, "Rui Silva" <flex@rduartes.net> wrote:
> Yet another approach that is kind of middle ground would be to not
separate
> by username, but to include the author's username in the branch name
> alongside with the feature of the branch (I think it was Omar who
suggested
> this).

Why not just require a README.txt in each whiteboard folder, and the
responsible developer can place valuable notes on the work being done,
including if they want everyone else hands off.

Otherwise this is not a bad idea to keep features under whiteboard versus
individual usernames.

This is one area where git is handy.

- Doug