From Doug Arthur <dougart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Logo voting
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:29:37 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Brent Arnold <brent@brentarnold.com> wrote:
> So is the rest of the community unable to vote?
It's been discussed several ways, but not sure we have any consensus
on how that should work. IMO, community members may cast their vote
(non binding). This can help PPMC members decide on votes too by
seeing what the community at large has to say about the logo's up for
vote. But ultimately, the PPMC members votes are the ones that count
for the final decision.

> Seeing how we didn't elect the PPMC members, I don't see it being very fair to exclude
the rest of us from voting on something that will represent the community.
Understood, but if we go with the above mentioned method, I think
it'll be fair, as we're not just going to cast aside the majority of
what the community has to say, at least I wouldn't think so. :)

- Doug