From James Ong <yanlile...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex 3.x SDK?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 04:08:27 GMT
Not to be confuse why 3.x is consider legacy codebase, Flex 3 are
still important for users with legacy Flash player 9 but that is a
minor issue since everything will still be done in actionscript.
Compare to Microsoft convince .Net (although little slower) is richer
in functionality than C++, I can see, most companies has already
invested in C++.