From James Ong <yanlile...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:08:09 GMT
At least it isn't bad than JavaFX logo.

I believe most projects are evaluate technology based on the
requirements, features and stability. It's not how nice the logo is.
The same reason, I choose Flex over .Net is based on the stability
since I seen other vendors have random bugs that crashed the app built
on .Net and took them a month to solve it.

I wonder how will the Flex enhancement will affected ANE? I still have
some questions how to integrate C with Flex which was not answered in
Flexcoder.