From James Ong <yanlile...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:19:49 GMT
Ok, I shall said even black font of Microsoft look very common, no one
knew Windows could be so successful. The talent and community is the
driving force behind every companies and technology.

On the other side, I think it look similar to Alternativa ain't it? Haha.
http://alternativaplatform.com/en/