From Dirk Eismann <bort...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Where should people ask basic development questions?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:13:09 GMT
> Apart from that people just go to whatever community resources they want.

agreed. There are lots of non-official forums and lists already,
especially if you look at country / region specific ones where people
not necessarily want to discuss stuff in English all the time. And in
the end it boils down to personal taste (do you prefer irc, forums,
lists, SO style, etc.).

I think the existing community driven places where folks ask questions
and exchange their knowledge already work. I'm not sure if we have to
add yet another user forum / user list even if that is the official
one. This will also make it harder for people in the community who
actually run these forums / lists / etc. to keep their community alive
and growing.

Dirk.