From Dirk Eismann <bort...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 09:30:52 GMT
w00t - great work Carlos! I really like the horizon / new frontier
metaphor. Almost looks like the logo of a Sci-Fi blockbuster movie
(tagline: "Flex - New Horizons")

Concerning a squared / minified icon: not sure if we need one. There are
lots of OS projects that do not have a small logo representation. Granted,
we are all used to have a square icon for Flex for years now. But actually
that icon typically referred to Flash Builder and not necessarily the Flex
SDK as such. The only are where I may want to use a minified / square icon
would be for PR purposes (inside a presentation) but even then it should be
possible to  create something from the large version by picking some key
elements (arc, F and X)

Again Carlos: great work, lots of +1 from me for this one.

Dirk.