From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:51:35 GMT
The Flex SDK (the Apache Flex project) is the source of everything related
to Flex. If you want to get Flex you come here. Isn't this now the official
channel / site? Is there another site that people will go? If this *is* the
official place then it should be the landing page for Flex resources or
links to them.

This is obvious to me but if you cut off the branches of a tree they die on
their own. Right now the Flex Apache project is the tree. If you don't have
a source you have disjointed, independent entities all repeating. Maybe I'm
missing something.