From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:04:31 GMT
I think in the begining all of us believe that spoon will be the holder of
the open source flex project, but then Adobe announced Apache SF as the
selected foundation to make the donation. So Spoon as it was defined maybe
has no more sense, since the apache way is what it is and need individuals
talent. I'm sure that Spoon guys could bring more info and I will be
wrong...

As Peter said, all the people in Spoon are key players in Apache Flex since
they gather  of the best knowledge, talent and quality that will be
critical to get Apache Flex be the project we all want, but I think we all
think the same..."spoon as an organization continues to make sense nowadays
taking into account that Apache is the selected foundation that hold Flex?
why don't focus all effort in Apache and Apache Flex and avoid confusion?"

Hope people at Spoon could bring some light to all this questions and could
give us a clue about the Spoon mission and why it should continue keep
alive.

Thanks

Carlos Rovira

--