From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Spark StringValidator
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:48:50 GMT
Hi Rui,

you're totally right! :). Sometimes is dificult to escape to the interest
for "the still unpublished hidden code from Adobe", and this is a "look
forward exercise" for all of us. I only want to suggest that a brief
consult about any specific area could be great for all of us so we can
invest our limited time in things that no other was working. I think that
communication is essencial to avoid people dissapointed to be submisions of
work from other people with the same objetive. make sense?

Best

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira