From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: BlazeDS
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 23:06:39 GMT
Separate projects IMO.

One project can have dependencies on other projects and this should not be
a problem. More over if we finaly get maven artifacts ; )

We have to take into account that the Flex ecosystem is huge and should be
in the end many projects with subartifacts in each project (modularity is a
big necesity here), since we need to manage the growing of the project in
the long time, so I would prefer to start separating things that we see
right now that could live in diferent projects and have different timelines
and releases.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología