From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:54:24 GMT
IMHO, the current logo is not best suited for this new journey. Let me
explain.

The Adobe Flex logo was part of a huge suite of Adobe Software that all
shares a common style. Maintaining the actual logo with few changes should
bring Adobe problems, and I doubt that Adobe allow to use the actual logo
taking into account the relation with the rest of products (Ps, Fw, Fb, Fl
and so on...)

So I would prefer to get a new cool logo that will bring all people the
clarity that we are in a new path that brings to all of us many promises,
and look and feel and quality of that logo will enforce this feeling that
something great is about to come.

What do you think? have sense? :)

--
Carlos Rovira