From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 09:51:50 GMT
Just to let you know what is my thinking about a square representation of
Apache Flex. It would be something like other do. Let me show some examples
of "iconic representation" ..and here there's no letters from the words
represented, since this is only one of the possibilities and Adobe explote
that with their products and the two letters of each one, something that I
think we should not do since we are creating a new horizont for the
technology and this is only the top of the iceberg of all changes coming ;)

Examples:

Sproutcore:

http://idisk.me.com/charlesjolley/Public/Pictures/Skitch/sproutcore-512-20100319-120336.png

Jquery

http://wpchannel.com/images/2011/04/jquery-logo.png

there are many other examples of icon + anagram that works perfect and this
would bring a new breath to the flex logo image.

What do you think?

Carlos