From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:14:30 GMT
Hi Dough,

I want to send formal logo proposal mail with an updated and compliant png,
zip, and so on.
Right now I'm in a dead line and need to make room so I can work on that
proposal. I think I have time since the logo contest ends 16th, so I'm sure
I will end doing it in the week end.

Thanks for asking Doug! :)

Best

Carlos