From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Flex Usage Statistics
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 23:18:53 GMT
Agreed, 100%.

Surveys outside of that can be swayed to however the creator wants it to
end up.  For example, with all the people I talk to, Caringorm has been
barely a blip on anybody's radar for at least two years -- where this
survey shows a completely different story (and steers people to suggested
use of Caringorm).  I doubt that was the author's intent, but it was pretty
glaring to me.

-Nick