From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:08:22 GMT
In short, Spoon will be providing all the things the community needs, but
Apache can't support.  For example, the education piece which Apache
just doesn't have the resources to do.  Since Spoon is operating as a
501(c)3, it can accept money and use it to send people to user groups,
conferences, etc.  There are tons more in the works at Spoon, but I will
leave the rest for the open call.

-Nick