From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicho...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:30:05 GMT
They published a "Best Practices" for Cairngorm, not for the Flex SDK.  The
Cairngorm Best Practices guidelines are not linked from the official Adobe
help docs, or anywhere other than the open-source site.  Cairngorm is a
product from Adobe Consulting (or at least it was, I haven't kept up with
it's transition from 2 -> 3), and really didn't have much to do with the
actual Flex team...

-Nick