From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report due tomorrow
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:50:45 GMT
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Jeffry Houser <jeffry@dot-com-it.com> wrote:
>  I figured we'd want to have code committed and at least a first release
> before we try to get more committers.

It's not so much an order of things as it is the priority of things
that need to be accomplished before graduation. We have several that I
can think of (in no particular order):

1) get the code and Jira
2) get the name worked out.
3) produce a release (or more) (to demonstrate we can do it).
4) add some committers (to demonstrate we are trying to expand the community)

If we want the fastest track to graduation those are the things we
need to be thinking about. Other stuff like stabilization,
optimization, etc. are ongoing project directional things that are
very important, but have no bearing on graduation.

Greg