From Greg Reddin <>
Subject Re: Where should people ask basic development questions?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:49:30 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Brent Arnold <> wrote:
> Do we want the flex-dev mailing list cluttered with this kind of traffic?

No, I don't think so. But it hasn't happened yet, so I suggest we
don't do anything about it yet.

> I would prefer a forum, rather than a mailing list. And I think an IRC
> channel would be a great benefit to have, and see nothing wrong with
> referencing the existing channel that's been discussed so far.

The only "official" resource we have available to us is a user mailing
list. Anything other than that should be considered an unofficial
source of information. That's not to say the project members can't
contribute. It's just that it is not a source of official information.

View raw message