From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the Flex website
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:26:11 GMT
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Jonathan Campos <jonbcampos@gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Part of me wants to agree, part of me says that if Hugo and Rick are
> already excited enough to get into it we should just support that.
> Obviously they are interested enough to already be watching the mailing
> lists day one. But I'd be happy to see some +1/0/-1's on the subject.

I don't think we need a vote before work can commence. Basically if
Rick and Hugo are rarin' to go, then they should have at it. I would
encourage them to do as much of their work as possible on the mailing
list and in Subversion so everyone can participate and see a record of
what's happening.

Thanks,
Greg