From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations to the first whiteboard addition :: navigators by Tink
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:22:18 GMT
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Michael Schmalle <mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
> I've got a question with the white board, when developing should we use our
> own domains during experimentation so there is no conflict with anything
> called spark?

Nah, I'd just use org.apache... or whatever. Since it's in the
whiteboard there's no problems with name collisions for the most part.

> If I want to add say a TabNavigator to tink, should I put it in his
> "navigators" trunk or create my own trunk like mschmalle/navigators and then
> use my domain name for package name for now?.

I don't know if there's a protocol for things like "personal
sandboxes". Technically it's ok to just start hacking there. Even
though it has his name on it the whole purpose of doing it there is so
others can contribute. OTOH, it does have his name on it so he might
appreciate it if you ask first. Tink, do you mind if folks contribute
to the code you posted or would you prefer they wait until you have it
more "ready"?

Greg