From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Logo Designs
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:18:30 GMT
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> (1) Vote is 5 points to be distributed to 1 to 5 of the logos as the voter determines.

I like this approach.

> (2) Vote is open to everyone, but PPMC votes are binding and tabulated separately from
the community. The PPMC is advised to reconsider if the community's opinion differs.

Agreed.

> (3) If multiple vote emails are received from any individual then the last one is counted
and previous votes discarded.

Agreed.

> (4) There will be multiple rounds of voting.

Perhaps "there *may* be multiple rounds of voting."

If the first round produces a clear winner do we need additional rounds?

If not then we pick the top 5 or so and do additional rounds?

Greg