From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:05:55 GMT
Just to be transparent, the Flex PPMC is discussing the results on our
private mailing list. The reason we are discussing the results in
private is because we don't want to offend the kind people who donated
their creative work to us. We should be going public with the results
and our proposed next steps very shortly.

Thanks,
Greg

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM, David Arno <david@davidarno.org> wrote:
> [...]
the vote finished (without an announcement to that effect?) and Rui went all quiet.

> I'm a bit puzzled as to why the Rui didn't just publish the results and why the PPMC
needs to conduct the review in secret.