From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex and Maven
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:01:47 GMT
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Skogen, Espen
<espen.skogen@jpmorgan.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> How do you all feel about publishing Flex as Maven artifacts, now that we get going?
> JPM and other banks I've worked in all rely on Maven and Flexmojos for their Flex build
process - It would make sense if the Apache Flex project used Maven as well, so that as we
release, it's immediately available from the Apache maven repo.

> Thoughts? This wouldn't limit the use of Ant for those who prefer that - it would just
simplify the process for everybody using Flexmojos.

As soon as there is code to publish I intend to take a look at it. I'd
really like to see us publish to Maven repos.