From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN whiteboard created...
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:09:33 GMT
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Michael Schmalle <mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> I'm being numb here but what exactly would we expect to put in the white
> board?
>
> examples, component code? Please excuse me being naive.

Anything. Yes, examples, components are fine. But heck, you can start
refactoring the whole framework there if you want. Or you can start a
completely new framework from scratch. If the fire catches on it will
eventually be moved to trunk (or rewritten in trunk).

> And "what" license do we put on the source code, the Apache 2?

Yes, anything you contribute will be licensed as Apache 2.

Greg