From Greg Reddin <>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:56:34 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Alex Harui <> wrote:
> I'm not liking it, and have no plans to use it.  I would think we would set
> up a flex-user mailing list instead.

Perhaps the word "official" is problematic. It's not really official
because it's not supported by Apache. Certainly any "official" user
traffic would need to go to a mailing list, but a separate discussion
channel is fine as long as no decisions are made there. Many other
projects have IRC channels (Struts for instance).

View raw message