From Leif Wells <leif.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Logos and Voting
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:28:57 GMT
All,

I am a bit concerned about seeing people vote on specific logos. I am
wondering if this is appropriate.

I will not vote on ANY logos until ALL the logos have been submitted.
Seeing these logo submissions and commenting on them is great. It should
give the designers opportunity to make changes based upon everyone's
feedback. To me, voting should start after the deadline for submission.

Hopefully you understand my reasoning here. Let me know what you think.

Leif