From Michel Boudreau <michelboudr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:34:05 GMT
Bertrand, I completely agree. The IRC channel is *not* for Apache Flex
project decisions, it is only a place to get Flex development related help.
 I will mention this on the project website.

Cheers,

Mike

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 3:56 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

--
Michel Boudreau

"If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer." - Unofficial motto of
the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers