From Michel Boudreau <michelboudr...@gmail.com>
Subject IRC Channel link on website?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 21:55:36 GMT
Hey everyone,

I run the #flex channel on freenode.net and would like to mention it on the
website for people looking for help with Flex.  We're a fairly active
channel and the more people that join, the better the help.  It used to be
the "Unofficial Adobe Flex Channel"; maybe we can make it the official one?

Does anyone object or have comments?

--
Michel Boudreau

"If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer." - Unofficial motto of
the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers