From Sandeep Gupta <sandy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On splitting communities and non-code committers (was: Apache Flex community website)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:37:20 GMT
Hi Brent,

You mentioned that we may commit by evangelizing, writing docs and
tutorials etc... which I kind of agree with.

However, being a non-commiter I do not have access to Wiki to write - I do
not have access to code to write method documentation and else. How do I
contribute in such ways - Am I missing something here?

Is there some other way to submit our contributions to Apache when we are
not amongst one of a commiter - in the hope that one day we will be :)

Apologies if this has been answered before or is put up at some place as a
doc. My ignorance counts for now!

Keep Walking,
~ Sandeep

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org