From Sandeep Gupta <sandy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On splitting communities and non-code committers (was: Apache Flex community website)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:33:21 GMT
Thanks Bertrand.

That explains things well. Well, I know of pieces where code documentation
can surely be improved - I can start from that piece.

Just out of curiosity - will we have GIT support for Flex? If yes, we can
get it mirrored to GitHub (as with many other Apache projects). It would
then be very easy to create pull requests on our own fork.

Keep Walking,
~ Sandeep