From David Francis Buhler <davidbuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing Flex components thorough the GPU
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:39:42 GMT
Almost all accessibility implementations are failures. If a blind
person cannot understand a single word pronounced, this can be a
show-stopper.

However, most US companies need to support users with disabilities. A
disability can be cognitive, visual, a hearing problem, etc. The lack
of an accessible framework makes most software a no-go for companies
who must support http://www.ada.gov/ .

Software needs to support accessibility.

For example, I believe you'll find a receptionist needs reasonable
accommodation by 'software' in the workplace. Employers accordingly,
need to provide software that provides accommodation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_with_Disabilities_Act_of_1990#Employment
http://www.compuaccess.com/ada_guide.htm