From David Francis Buhler <davidbuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report due tomorrow
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:51:54 GMT
Others do:

"DirectMemory

(incubating since October 2011)

Apache DirectMemory is a multi layered cache implementation featuring
off-heap memory management (a-la BigMemory) to enable efficient handling of
a large number of java objects without affecting jvm garbage collection
performance.

A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation.

1) closed - Branding requirements have been met and modified logos and
artwork have been published
2) Understanding process/decision making guidelines (new committer process
is undergoing testing, release process still yet to be worked out)

Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware
of

- None - we are going well even having lost one mentor (but always hope
he'll keep in touch ;)

How has the community developed since the last report

- Tasks and proposals contributed by non-committers
- The team is voting a new committer

How has the project developed since the last report.
- Some examples are being added to the code base including another
interesting integration with Apache Solr

Signed off by mentor: Olivier Lamy, Tim Williams
"