From Florian Fesseler <ffesse...@kapit.fr>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:22:10 GMT
I've said it before, I'm sure there are plenty of solutions to
avoid some of the negative feelings people feel in this logo.

As logo #42 author said (sorry, forgot your name...), it would
have been great to discuss about the 3 selected logos before
the second round was launched and let the designers do some
additional work on them, based on community criticism.

--

*Florian Fesseler*
Architecte Flexhttp://lab.kapit.fr | http://www.kapit.fr