From Florian Fesseler <ffesse...@kapit.fr>
Subject Re: [LOGO CONTEST] Tallying the votes
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:57:32 GMT
Sorry but it's unclear to me what are the final decisions about the vote.

Who can vote?
What is the reference page? There is that list compiled by Jeffry Houser,
another one on the "official" logo contest page, ...
Where we vote? the google spreadsheet, on the list, ...

It's too difficult browsing all the topics and messages, finding what is
still revelant and what is not.

Can we update the logo contest page with all correct info?

Thanks :)