From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Red Tamarin ( Rocking Flex on CLI )
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:03:20 GMT
Take a look at this for starters...

http://labs.influxis.com/?p=598

Now - consider being able to automate the testing of your Flex app on
a headless machine with hooks into GPU acceleration. I don't think the
question is 'what is it good for' but more - 'how can we leverage this
incredible capability for the success of Flex?' Replacement for
automation? Unit testing? Making ham sandwiches?