From João Fernandes <joaopedromartinsfernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Moving "Best Coding Practices" talks to the flex-user list?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:06:55 GMT
-1 (non-binding)

Even if there was a user-flex-list I don't think this should be a topic
belonging there, that what Adobe forums, FlexCoders and many other lists
exist for. In my opinion if that list sees the day, I really hope people
won't start using it as "anything related to flex here". Even if it's an
user list it should focus only on Apache Flex direct topics.
--

João Fernandes