From Denis Kristianto <deniskristia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 02:53:23 GMT
@Rui Silva
I really want to update my last design, with the addition of color only, but
the steps Itake seem wrong, I'm supposed to update / overwrite the old link.
 but I sent it backwith a new link. forgive me for this problem. any
decision on the part of organizersto determine the point, but the final
design senbenarnya my # 29. design an ad thatdoes not change, only limited
to the addition of color. forgive me if this makes amess.