From Stephane Beladaci <adobeflexengin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:10:10 GMT
+1, I strongly believe the word Adobe should be nowhere to be found,
the company made a choice and from a communication standpoint I
believe the name should always be Apache Flex, that will help making
clear that this is a new product in the hand of the community, which
will hopefully help make up for the mess and outrageous way Adobe
handled the whole matter to start with. I am already spending way too
much time explaining my client that Adobe has nothing to do with Flex
anymore, I do not want the word Adobe to create even more confusion.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Greg Reddin <gredbug@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe we need clarification on this point but I believe the name of the project should
always be listed as Apache Flex.