From Stephane Beladaci <adobeflexengin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 06:07:46 GMT
I did not know Adobe Flex will continue to be available, do we know
for how long and what is the purpose of Adobe keeping Adobe Flex
around? I am sure the people in charge of the Adobe Flex page will be
supportive and I do not mind dealing with a temporary confusion as
long as that confusion as a time expiration and is not motivated by
weird corporate agenda. I would definitely be more confortable about
it if I knew more about the reasons Adobe keeps the product.