From Stephane Beladaci <adobeflexengin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 02:45:01 GMT
I strongly agree, it is important to create a clear distinction
between the past (Adobe Flex) and the future (Apache Flex), there is
already enough confusion across the board and the truth of the matter
is that Apache Flex is NOT Adobe Flex, despite the fact that the
initial code base is the same, Adobe Flex was developed by Adobe based
on an Adobe road map, Apache Flex will be developed by the community
based on the roadmap decided by the community, that makes it a new
product and not having the word Adobe or the old logo anywhere will
help us communicate that distinction and new beginning to the public
and our clients. IMO.