From Stephane Beladaci <adobeflexengin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Logo] Sebastian Mohr
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 00:07:19 GMT
 +1 for a clean cut distinctive definition of what Flex is, namely an
Apache project free of Adobe and open to new corporate venture /
partnership / investment. I always said and still believe Flex will
need corporate backup and sponsors to succeeded and I also understand
/ appreciate the idea of "free of corporate influence" that is applied
to Apache project, it is unclear to me yet how those contradictory
ideas will find a way to meet but a clear distinction / separation
from Adobe is both needed and beneficial in any case, imo