From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:32:39 GMT
> If you force everyone to rewrite their apps using the new
> > packages throughout you're going to lose those people from your cause.
>
> A huge agree on this. This will foster adoption of the new framework and
> build momentum for its evolution.

Very good point and I agree, I would be careful not making it difficult for
people to start using Apache Flex releases.

At the same time maybe its worth to give the community a sneak peek at some
ideas down the line, how it could benefit them and how that could possibly
require them to make some changes - an experimental branch of the Flex
framework that we can get feedback on to see what works and what doesn't
before it goes into the core code base.

- Peter