From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On splitting communities and non-code committers (was: Apache Flex community website)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:28:03 GMT
> On a funny sidenote, Spoon should, maybe, change its name to Fork, as now
> there'll be nothing preventing an actual fork/branch of Flex's source
> code... :)

or Spork :) From what I've seen they're certainly open about their goals
and commitments on the mailinglist and don't have any immediate concerns
about it. I'm just trying to gauge how perception will be about this in the
wider community and make sure we have something to point to if there does
arise confusion.

- Peter