From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:37:28 GMT

> Be careful guys. Remember that if this is what he wants to work on he can.
> We all can vote if these projects go into our samples rather than his
> sandbox later.

Absolutely, good point to make. I'm just giving my own perspective but
anyone is obviously free to work on whatever he/she wants.

I think generally there's a lot of discussion on what should or should not
happen, rather than just getting it done. It will probably get more hands
on when the Adobe code is committed and JIRA is ready.

- Peter