From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where should people ask basic development questions?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:51:17 GMT
> Stackoverflow might actually be the preferred platform, no?

A bit confused what we are talking about - do we want to promote
stackoverflow, etc. as "official" help resources? I personally don't think
that should happen, the flex-user list will be what people have available
here when there are Apache Flex releases.

Apart from that people just go to whatever community resources they want.

- Peter