From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many open subjects
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 11:32:49 GMT
> How to you suggest to get the class to stop and pay attention to the chalk
> board for these conclusions? I thought [VOTE] was for official things of
> the PMC members.

anyone can vote on [VOTE] threads AFAIK - the thing is that only the PPMC
members vote will be binding. It does still give a good indication about
where the consensus is going and hopefully the PPMC member votes reflect
that.

I think its a good way to come to some conclusion after a topic has had
enough discussion. Are non-PPMC members allowed to start [VOTE] threads?

- Peter