From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex Team Blog
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 20:50:16 GMT
> I am not trying to add more fuel to the fire of even sound like I'm just
> trying to throw things at the wall but a blog that all committers could use
> as a collective would be nice.

Would a wiki not work for that purpose? or start out with a "news" page on
the site through the CMS.

There are a lot of my subscribers that are supporting what I am doing and
> saying it's great (and don't stop) because they don't have to wade through
> mail or just won't.

I think there's nothing wrong with people individually posting as well,
don't have to drive everyone to a single place to get the latest news. Also
appreciate that not everyone will want to subscribe to the mailinglist but
can encourage people that that is the way they can get involved.

- Peter