From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Flex - lightweight event handling
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:50:41 GMT
I'm wondering what people think about a more lightweight event model for
Flex, something like Robert Penner's AS3 Signals. I would personally be
interested to see things going in that direction, not sure if it would make
sense for the core SDK but maybe an experimental branch looking at a "Flex
Lite"?

Just thought I'd bring it up and see if there are others that would
potentially like to work on something like that.

- Peter